viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

"If you study journalism you will be poor"

When I was a child all the people told me that I had to be an engineer or something like this.  I had so good marks in the school and the preparatory. All the people said me that ever, my family, my teachers, the parent's friends and really I only want to be one thing: a great journalist. Since I was a child I thinked that. I was always struck by the way of interviewing, was so interesting for my, like a dream. BUT when I said this, the people answer to me "WHAT? WHY?" I always remember when my commercial regulations’ teacher told me “If your study journalism you will be poor! You have to be a commercial engineer; you are so good for that”.

 And the true is that I liked the commercial regulations and I was so good for that, but was not mi pasion and really was boring jaja.
Anyway she was so happy when I told her that I was enrolled in the Universidad de Chile.
Journalism always was my first option cause I prefer informed that to be informed (like Garcia Marquez said), but I wanted to study other careers too. I remember that when I was so young I wanted to be a languages’ teacher.  I remember too that in a moment, a little moment of my life I wanted to be actress and astronomer (Yes, all the same time). But the love for the journalism was bigger.  
The university is so far of my house and my social environment. I have many companions that are so unpleasant, and the most of them have a lot of money (this is not a bad thing, but they are so “cuicos”). Fortunately, my bests friends are wonderful and we do all the works together  (to the rigth, Dannae and in the middle Pancho<3).    




Strangely, the people that supported me the most in my decision were my family. My mother is so proud of me and all in general. I’m the first university student in my family, and my block.  The funny thing is that they expect that I work in the TV, but I really love writing, and for the moment is the best thing that I do.

3 comentarios:

  1. The day when you choose less humiliating photos of me, I'll love you a little bit.
    B*tch

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you finally study journalism and didn´t take care of the comments. loveu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I was a kid, most of the people saying me that I should study medicine o something like that, I'm also good in the school, but I love the cinema. I really like that we follow our dreams!

    ResponderEliminar